Too Fast Auto Parts is excited to launch our new GTA Scholarship Program!
Who can apply?
Any current GTA College/University student who:
- Is enrolled in Winter/Spring 2019 Semester Full Course load.
- Is 16 – 22 years of age.
What do I need to do?
First and foremost, you must love cars! You can be an aspiring photographer, a hobby mechanic working out of your garage to fix that special ride, or a future software developer about to take the industry by storm. There really are no limits to who you are and can become, if you are passionate about the automotive life.
To be eligible, you must submit the following;
- Write a 500-word composition outlining - yourself, your love of automotive anything, and why you deserve this scholarship.
- Include 1 photo that you or a friend took. Must relate to your written composition (good quality photo).
- Government issued identification (scan/good quality photo).
- School issued identification (scan/good quality photo).
- Proof of semester course enrollment.
Example topics – your first car, your custom tuning and modifications, your automotive artwork, your love of racing even if it’s just to watch, awesome new website or application you are working on for the booming car tech industry. Possibilities are limitless, as long as it has an engine, 2-4 wheels, and you like it.
When can I apply?
One CAD$300 scholarship will be awarded each semester starting Winter 2019, submission deadline is before start of each semester.
- 2019 Winter Semester (January-April) entries must be received before midnight on December 31, 2018.
- 2019 Fall Semester (September-December) entries must be received before midnight on August 31, 2019.
The winner will be selected based on both the written composition and photo. Your creativity, enthusiasm, inspiration and drive are essential. The winner will be posted on our blog and social media pages, mid-September and mid-January.
Winners will claim their Prize at our Headquarters 4699 Keele St. #6 Toronto M3J2N8, next to Tim Hortons right across from York University.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- Photos must be original work of the submitter or their friend/family.
- Only one photo may be entered per student, per semester. Duplicate entries will be disqualified.
- All scholarships are non-renewable and will expire at end of semester.
- Too Fast Online Inc. reserves the right to use your submitted content on our website, social media pages, or other marketing sites.
- Winners will be notified via email, and announced publicly on this page, our blog as well as Too Fast Online Inc. social media pages.
- Students must show proof of enrollment to receive prize.
Please upload all documents/images as one .PDF file, if your file is too large you may use a free online tool here.